12 has 10 white blocks and 2 orange blocks. She also has thin eyebrows, rectangular eyes, red limbs like 10. She wears pants and an orange thing on her wrist called a "array display" on her left hand, which looks like a rectangular watch.
She is peaceful and calm. She likes meditating in her dojo on the beach.
Twelve is a super rectangle. That means she can make lots of rectangular shapes. She says "Switch!" when she switches her blocks and "Turn!" when she turns her shape. She can ride the rays and control many things.
Family: Eighteen (Brother)
Friends: Eighteen, The Numberblocks.
Enemies: Terrible Twos
- 12 is first female who is a multiple of 4.
- 12 is the first Numberblock to use the rays, as seen in Twelve (episode). Later, she teaches others to use the rays.
- 12 rarely ever walks, she flies instead.
- In her debut episode, the thing on 12's wrist is her ‘array display’, where she can choose which rectangular array to form. She can be 1 by 12, 2 by 6, 3 by 4, 4 by 3, 6 by 2, or 12 by 1.
- When 12 is in her 3-by-4 or 4-by-3 form, her 2 orange blocks are in the middle and 10 white blocks at the outside. She first appears in her 3-by-4 form.
When 12 is in her 2-by-6 or 1-by-12 form, her 2 orange blocks are on the 10 white blocks.
When 12 is in her 6-by-2 or 12-by-1 form, her 2 orange blocks are next to the 10 white blocks. In her 6-by-2 form, her 2 orange blocks can be either on the left or right of the 10 white blocks, but in her 12-by-1 form, they can just be on the right.
- 12 was heavily despised by some viewers, because she was nothing related to time/winter/Christmas and other things that are related to her number.
"I'm rectangular Twelve, I'm Ten and Two."
"I am Twelve, I am 3 by 4, I am a rectangle!"